The best six doctors anywhere And no one can deny it Are sunshine, water, rest, and air Exercise and diet. These six will gladly you attend If only you are willing Your mind they'll ease Your will they'll mend And charge you not a shilling.

Old Karate guys

Kyrose

Old Karate guys

Post  Kyrose on Wed May 20, 2009 5:33 pm

Arguably the scariest people you can encounter. Why? Because they dont look it.

Take my instructor for example. Great guy, incredibly friendly, and with his beard has a slightly santa'ish look. He's not in great shape, due to a series of injuries throughout his life. Still very strong, but lacking in cardio. He moves at the speed you'd expect of somebody his age. Not slow, but certainly not with the spring of youth.

But then he does a technique.

Ever see Clone wars? Remember when yoda suddenly starts kicking ass? Its basicaly like that. This man who shouldnt be able to move in those ways, suddenly is faster, stronger, and more precise than anybody i've seen. The burst only lasts for a few moments, then he's back to himself again.

The effects of years and years. hundred of hours performing similar techniques. They add up. The body learns to do things in a certain way, and continues to do them that way even after logic says you shouldnt be able to.

Old Karate Guys scare me.

Re: Old Karate guys

Post  Shipwrecked Dictator on Wed May 20, 2009 5:37 pm

He's like the scariest Ewok ever.

Kyrose

Post  Kyrose on Wed May 20, 2009 5:41 pm

I've attached the title of "worlds deadliest garden gnome"

Post  Shipwrecked Dictator on Wed May 20, 2009 5:43 pm

Also good. How's he doing?

Sponsored content