The best six doctors anywhere And no one can deny it Are sunshine, water, rest, and air Exercise and diet. These six will gladly you attend If only you are willing Your mind they'll ease Your will they'll mend And charge you not a shilling.

Oh Motivation, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?

Oh Motivation, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?

Post  Shipwrecked Dictator on Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:48 pm

I managed to hold on for almost 3 weeks, but it's all shot now. I swig milk at home, I snack whenever I buzz through the kitchen. "One won't kill me" is now ruining my willpower when I'm near junk food. Thanks to Phee teething, my sleep is shot so I haven't been working out in the mornings, but I am going to try to do it tomorrow since my melatonin is helping to get my snoozing back on track.

Regardless, my motivation, the drive that kept me on-track for most of May is all gone, and I don't know how to get it back, or find a new one.

Kyrose

Re: Oh Motivation, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?

Post  Kyrose on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Dude, new motivation is simple.

Do you want to see your kids graduate? Cause if you keep eating crap your hearts going to explode before then.

Post  Shipwrecked Dictator on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:56 pm

I don't eat crap. The diet part is more or less handled. I'm eating good food, I just need to control my snacking.

The motivation I need is to get out of the chair (resting feels SO GOOD) and work out.

Next week, though. This week? NORWALK!

Kyrose

Post  Kyrose on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:25 pm

Snacking isnt eating, just a bad habit? Razz

and yeah... Virus like that isnt exactaly a way to encourage movement. best wait till its gone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:01 am