The best six doctors anywhere And no one can deny it Are sunshine, water, rest, and air Exercise and diet. These six will gladly you attend If only you are willing Your mind they'll ease Your will they'll mend And charge you not a shilling.

Octember Challenge (I Get To Make One Now!)

Octember Challenge (I Get To Make One Now!)

Post  Shipwrecked Dictator on Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:07 pm

So, I didn't do very well for the September challenge (insert excuses about injury, sickness, and more sickness) but I'd like to think that this challenge will be more compatible with me: it's dietary, not exercise-related.

I'm trying to cut out coffee again, because it's official: I've got another bleeding ulcer. Woo me, right? Right. Moving on.

I've been having a very hard time sticking to my diet, AGAIN. Being dead broke isn't even preventing me from going out to get something at Subway or Senor Froggys, which is a little disturbing, too (since money was the best way to keep me from eating that sort of stuff). Therefore, I'm making the Octember Challenge:

Change Your Diet, One Week At A Time

Cut out four things, one week at a time. If you can hold the one thing off for a week, it'll be that much easier to keep off for a month, a year, etc.

For myself:

Week 1 (Starting on the 4th) - Coffee
    Week 2 (Starting on the 11th) - Convenience Junk Food
    Week 3 (Starting on the 18th) - Fast Food (incl. Subway and Froggys)
    Week 4 (Starting on the 25th) - Ice Cream and Desserts (except Birthdays)

What do you think? We can, of course, do an exercise one, too.

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:52 am